TOUR OF THE 3 ISLANDS + VISIT TO THE NET MUSEUM
- Departure from Sulzano*.
- Guided tour of the three islands: Monte Isola, San Paolo, Loreto with explanation of the most characteristic sights.
Duration: about 50 minutes
- During the tour stop in the village of Porto di Siviano and visit to the “Museum of the Net”.
Duration of the visit: about 30/40 minutes
- After the visit we continue the tour of the three islands.
- Stop on Monte Isola (in the village of Peschiera Maraglio) and free time to visit the typical hamlets.
- Return to Sulzano at the time you choose.
* In all the proposals we start/end our tour from/to Sulzano because is the nearest point of the mainland to the Island so is the more convenient for the Guest. On request we can easily start the tour from all the localities of the Lake.
To allow boaters to organize and plan the most of your tour, booking is recommended. In order to spend your lake trip in harmony and on time without making you miss any details.
Guided tour to the shipyard “Monte Isola “ located in the village of Peschiera Maraglio on the lake coast, for more info visit the website: www.montisolabarche.it
Guided tour of the museum of net “La Rete” located in the village of Porto di Siviano on the lake coast for more info visit the website: www.larete.it